I honestly did not care about Miley Cyrus until this...

Re: I honestly did not care about Miley Cyrus until this...

Postby Zh4kd » Sat May 03, 2014 12:27 pm

Theo wrote:I did the stripper thing one time only. She is this Russian / Indian mix and it was hot, but strippers have drama and daddy issues. I don't need that shit in my life.

Why I only made it a year felt like she was my daughter how much I had to re assure her and hold her hand in every conversation we ever had the sex was amazing though
Zh4kd

Postby HillbilliesRule » Sun May 04, 2014 8:37 pm

Theo wrote:I did the stripper thing one time only. She is this Russian / Indian mix and it was hot, but strippers have drama and daddy issues. I don't need that shit in my life.

QFE

When I lived in Pensacola I lived about 2 blocks from one of the clubs there. A friend of mine and Clex was dating one of the dancers when I moved there and knew the DJ really well. I let things snowball for a few years there and "dated" way too many strippers. It was always fun until they wanted to involve you in their lives...then things got reality tv on you. It was, at times, like living an episode of Jerry Springer.
Necroluvin
HAKD
HillbilliesRule

Postby Zh4kd » Sun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm

...then things got reality tv on you. It was, at times, like living an episode of Jerry Springer.[/quote]

Priceless
Zh4kd

Postby Shaven » Mon May 05, 2014 9:03 pm

So yeah, I had almost forgotten about you two knowing literally every stripper in Pensacola. The scary part is that Matt was able to wade through I don't know how many miles of stripper cooter. That speaks volumes about how many issues those chicks have.
Shaven Snatchsplitter
<HAKD>
Shaven

Postby Tierce » Wed May 07, 2014 10:46 pm

Zh4kd wrote:...then things got reality tv on you. It was, at times, like living an episode of Jerry Springer.

Priceless[/quote]

LMFAO, that IS fucking priceless and so, so true from my personal experience.
Tierce

Previous

Return to General Board